-
August 4th, 2004, 03:28 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I live near Sacramento, CA and I need to know where I can buy and get my film developed. I need to develop Kodacrome 40 film.
-
August 5th, 2004, 04:03 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Call Kodak 1-800-621-FILM. Have a credit card ready. Ask for CAT No. 505 3335. That's K-40 with processing. After it arrives, shoot it then send it to:
KODAK Premium Processing att: MOVIE FILM
16-31 Route 208
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
It just takes a couple of days to get your film. Processing takes 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are in a hurry you can buy the film without processing and send it to
Dwayne's Photo
PO Box 274
Parsons, KS USA 67357
Phone 1-620-421-3940
www.k-14movies.com
Rumor has it that this is the same lab that Kodak sends your film to. Since you are buying film and processing separately it's going to cost more, but you can FedEx it to them and they (for additional money) will FedEx it back to you.
If you are not in a hurry then purchasing directly from Kodak is the way to go.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks